- First Alliances , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 800 $500 - $800
- Posted: 27 Feb 2018
Early founded in 1998, over the past years of continuous development, First Alliances is now a member of PersolKelly, currently being the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC, spanning over 50 offices across 13 countries.
At First Alliances, we have many levels of Recruitment Consultants (Associate -> Consultant -> Senior -> Managing Consultant -> Team Leader) in specialized teams.
Due to our expanding business, we are now recruiting more talents from New entry to Team Leader levels to join us to be the No.1 recruitment consultancy company in Vietnam.
The job of a Recruitment Consultant is to find the mutual suitability of Candidates (individuals) and Clients (organizations) during the shortest possible timeline, hence ensuring the Candidate’s career goals and the Client’s resourcing needs are rightly met.
This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job where you are expected to work with and provide valuable career/recruitment consultancy to many levels of professional. On a daily basis, the key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any majors. Overseas education is an advantage.
- Entry level or from 1 to 5 years’ working experiences in a multinational environment. Sales experienced candidates are highly preferred.
- A resilient individual who is sales-driven, ready to go beyond and strive for challenges
- Strong desire for success and self-development, willingness to learn, teamwork mindset and initiative taker
- Excellent communication skill – able to express ideas effectively as an individual and in group context, both in Vietnamese and English languages.
- Desire to have a rewarding career, in both monetary and non-monetary terms
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Starting your recruitment career at First Alliances is an exciting step that elevates you to a high caliber professional group in a dynamic, competitive and high-performing environment full of challenges, where autonomy is valued and encouraged.
- Training, Coaching and Mentorship are fully provided as we heavily invest in our people. On the other hand, this role offers you the rare opportunity to meet with business leaders and help them solve recruitment challenges or grow their business.
- Your journey as a Recruitment Consultant can be a great foundation for you to grow your life-long career in diverse paths thanks to the job’s nature of both sales and recruitment.
- This is not an ordinary earning, but a financially rewarding job, made up of base salary and attractive monthly incentive, together with other employee performance recognition programs.
About First Alliances
First Alliances became a member of PERSOLKELLY – a joint venture between PERSOL
Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services, to provide end-to-end
workforce recruitment services. It has nearly 1,800 employees in 42 ofﬁces
spanning across 13 countries in Asia Paciﬁc.