Managing Consultant (Team Leader)
- First Alliances , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1500 $1,000 - $1,500
- Posted: 27 Feb 2018
As a Managing Consultant, you are expected to manage a team of consultants with the aim to find the mutual suitability of Candidates (individuals) and Clients (organizations), while ensuring the Candidate’s career goals and the Client’s resourcing needs are rightly met.
This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job where you can provide valuable recruitment consultancy to many levels of professionals. On a daily basis, your key responsibilites include:
- Develop and maintain the recruitment plans & budget for the acquisition of professional supply and lead a team of recruiters who will execute on that strategy
- Responsible for creating a high performing team environment and appropriate training of recruiting staff
- Manage the team and contribute to people development in accordance to First Alliances' values
- Promote & build awareness of First Alliances’ capabilities to an existing client or prospective client
- Assist with division / company business development needs.
- Develop the business, build up/maintain good clients’ relationship.
- Communicate recruitment goals and objectives with recruiters.
- Communicate with the team to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates.
- Accept other given duties and involve in projects assigned by management
Due to our expanding business, we are now recruiting business leaders to join us to be the No.1 recruitment consultancy company in Vietnam. The right candidate should have:
- At least 3 continuous years of experience in sales and people management with specific achievements
- A problem-solver and result-oriented leader with proven track record in managing multiple sales pipeline and multiple clients at the same time
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Basic knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Vietnamese
About First Alliances
First Alliances became a member of PERSOLKELLY – a joint venture between PERSOL
Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services, to provide end-to-end
workforce recruitment services. It has nearly 1,800 employees in 42 ofﬁces
spanning across 13 countries in Asia Paciﬁc.