Lead Accountant staff
- First Alliances , Hai Phong - Vietnam
- 550 Competitive
- Posted: 27 Feb 2018
- Key personal to monitor Accounting operation activities.
- In charge of internal report, Operation performance Analysis…etc., giving accurate, effective and efficient data to upper- management
- Leading the team to communicate with other departments for any rising problems and find out the best solution
- Ad- hoc analysis assigned by Accounting Manager
- Update, learn and gain knowledge of local & international accounting and tax information to upper management and the team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 5~7 years at the same position (working experience in FDI companies is preferred.);
- Well practices with VAS, IAS, GAAP, SAP;
- Logical thinking & good organization skills;
- Solid communication skills.
- Candidate with working experience on SAP system is preferred.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues.
- Pc proficiency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Team work orientation.
- Detail attention, hardworking, enthusiasm
About First Alliances
First Alliances became a member of PERSOLKELLY – a joint venture between PERSOL
Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services, to provide end-to-end
workforce recruitment services. It has nearly 1,800 employees in 42 ofﬁces
spanning across 13 countries in Asia Paciﬁc.