Interior Design Manager (Open for expat)
- First Alliances , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 550 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Mar 2018
Overview of Position
My client is one of the leading Real Estate investors and developers in Vietnam with a lot of flagship and mix-used projects across all regions of Vietnam. The company offers competitive remuneration package together with an open and international working environment.
Responsibilities to include:
• Implement one or more projects through management of project teams.
• Experience with the entire project life cycle, through post-occupancy.
• Work with the Project Designer and Project Architect to mentor and provideleadership to the team and client.
• Develop and monitor the project work plan, project schedule, fees, contracts, billings and collections.
• Negotiate fees and contracts.
• Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors.
• Track financial performance of projects with proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
• Degree in Architecture or Interior design.
• Proficient and professional communication in English.
• Prefer experience working within International Consulting Design Agency.
• Prefer experience working with designing Interior for big scope, mix-used and luxury project.
• Extensive knowledge of architectural principles/practices.
About First Alliances
First Alliances became a member of PERSOLKELLY – a joint venture between PERSOL
Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services, to provide end-to-end
workforce recruitment services. It has nearly 1,800 employees in 42 ofﬁces
spanning across 13 countries in Asia Paciﬁc.